Saturday, February 11, 2012

JAZZ - RAGTIME - SWING - VOL. 171




In this compilation: Glenn Miller .. Speaking Of Heaven - Louis Armostrong .. Yours and Mine - Teddy Stauffer .. It's Love, Love, Love - Billie Holiday .. You're gonna See a lot og me  - Erroll Garner .. When Johnny comes marching home - Peggy Lee .. Be antyhing (But be mine) - Andrews Sisters -- I can dream, can't I - Frank Sinatra .. Sheila - Earl Hines .. Up Jumped the Devil - Bing Crosby .. On the Sunny Side of the Street - Dinah Shore .. Stardust - Glenn Miller .. Speaking of Heaven - Louis Armstrong .. Yours and mine - Billie Holiday .. Baby i Don't Cry over you - Chet Baker .. Beautiful Black Eyes - Andrews Sisters .. I can dream, can't I - Frank Sinatra .. Shiela - Earl Hines .. Up Jumped the devil - Dinah Shore .. Stardust - ... and more! Video Duration: 02:04:31

No comments:

Post a Comment