Saturday, February 4, 2012

JAZZ - RAGTIME - SWING - VOL. 164


In this SUPER compilation! (TEN HOURS!): Frank Sinatra .. When the sun goes down - Lionel Hampton .. Sweethearts on parade - The Golden Gate Quartet .. Atom and Evil - Jimmie Lunceford .. I'm I A Jam With Baby - Fats Waller .. You're My Dish - Miles Davis .. Birth of the cool moon dreams - Bing Crosby .. Huggin' and Chalkin - Chet Baker .. This one's for chet - Billie Holiday .. He ain't got rhythm - Jimmie Lunceford .. Coquette - Errol Garner .. I hear a rhapsody - Benny Goodman .. I got rhythm - Benny Goodman .. Stars fell on Alabama - Frank Sinatra .. We kiss in a shadow - Jimmie Lunceford .. Le jazz hot - Jack Teagarden .. Ain't cha glad? - Erroll Garner .. Opus 1 - Fats Waller .. The Join is jumpin - ... and more! Video Duration: 10:19:27 (TEN HOURS!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment